Thursday, August 5, 2010

Homeless in Chicago

Maybe I and just crazy, or maybe I'm on to something. This next week I will be living homeless in Chicago. I won't have my cell or credit cards on me. Just trying to survive and learn from the experience.
About this time last year God put it on my heart to do this. After a year of planning and planning it is finally here. I don't know what is in store, but I am sure that God will put people and experience in the way for me. I feel like this is where I am supposed to go, God has out peace in my mind about the trip.
It is still going to cost me money to get there but very little will be needed for finances otherwise.
As far as support I really need your prayers for me on this trip. I am not worried about the trip but it definitely needs to be bathed in prayer.
Next week I will be daily posting my journal on the blog. I figure it would be good to keep a daily journal of what goes on and I will put that up for all of you to read. Pray for my safety, my ministry and connecting with people on the street, safety traveling for me and my girlfriend who is bringing me.

Thank you all for your support and prayers, let's see what God does.
God bless
-B3n

No comments: